Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies: The Facts vs. the Hype
Saturday, January 6, 2018
10 to 11 a.m. Central Time
As we kick off 2018, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the most talked about trading vehicles in the market. But should you invest in them?
The short answer is that they offer some great opportunities right now and have made a lot of people a lot of money. Bitcoin alone was up more than 1,500% for 2017 with many other cryptos up even more. But there are big caveats and a lot you have to know before getting started.
In this class, you will learn:
- What Bitcoin is and how it’s different from other cryptocurrencies
- How the blockchain and “mining” work and why they are important to Bitcoin’s success
- Why Bitcoin has value and whether it’s over-inflated
- How you can trade Bitcoin with minimal risk and avoid costly amateur mistakes
- Where to find the online resources you need to get started in cryptos and which sites to avoid so you can keep your money safe
- Why Bitcoin futures got listed on the world’s top two exchanges and how they can help you manage risk
This webinar is the perfect primer for anyone interested in starting out in Bitcoin, or anyone who just wants to get the facts to become more knowledgeable about the biggest thing going on in trading right now. We’ve had many inquiries and much interest in this topic. Please make sure to register now for this complimentary class, as we expect it to reach maximum capacity.