The Trade Smart Workshop Online Education Series
Learn the techniques used by successful professional and retail traders and how to put them to use in your option trading.
MTM’s Trade Smart Workshop Online Education Subscription Series
Subscribe for monthly online seminars and move ahead to the next level today
Subscribe Now to January’s Trade Smart Workshop Online Education Series, “Hands-On Portfolio Management, Hedging and Protection”
- Spreading Off Risk in Your Options Portfolio – Thursday, January 7
- Controlled Leverage Techniques and Allocation – Thursday, January 14
- Managing Risk in an Options Portfolio – Thursday, January 21
- Asset Allocation, Reserves and Capital Management – Thursday, January 28
Get these 4 LIVE classes and 16 MORE recorded classes FREE!
- Spread risk among different option trade positions
- Protect your portfolio from market downturns and surprise moves
- Maximize leverage while protecting capital
- Effectively allocate capital among trades
- Manage total portfolio risk
- Allocate the optimal amount of capital for trading
- Manage reserves for adjusting
- Capital management techniques of professional traders
- …and more from author and 27-year trading-floor veteran trader Dan Passarelli!
Start with the November Trade Smart Workshop Online Education Series and be prepared for a fluid, open discussion that will help you overcome the biggest obstacles to your trading success. Dan will share his 27 years of option-trader experience with you and have plenty of time for deep dives into all subjects.
Enroll now and join us for each class (listed above) at 3:30 CT or view the recordings at your leisure.
The Online Options Education Course includes:
- Four LIVE options education seminars each month to give you step-by-step instructions for your trading success, presented Thursday afternoons
- Four months of previous seminar series archives (that’s 16 more Online Options Education classes)
- PLUS access to 8 beginner classes as soon as you enroll
- Options education resources you need to succeed, including options education videos and PDF options tutorials
- And additional trading resources, made available exclusively to MTM options education students
Online Options Education Course – Pricing
Month-by-Month Subscription – $299
Six-Month Online Options Education Access – $1,250 ($208/month)
Full-Year Online Options Education Access – $2,000 ($166/month)
Listen to Our Online Options Education Seminar Students…
“Your program is excellent! Exactly what I hoped it would be.”
“I used to like naked puts before I started with MTM. I had two trades on that had I not attended your classes, I would have lost over $20,000 in total on Monday alone. Instead I lost $600. I told my wife that this day was worth the entire investment.”
Jerry, Katy, TX
“I would just like to say taking the Market Taker’s online courses are the best thing I’ve ever done in pursuit of being a professional options trader. Dan is a superior options master as well as an excellent teacher.”
William, Monroe Township, NJ
“I have been following your series on time spreads and it is making a world of difference in my understanding of the successful option trade process.”
Michael, Pittsburgh, PA
“I have traded thousands of options contracts in the last 5 years and read nearly all the good options books out there, yet I am picking up great insights and nuances from your videos that are expanding my mind set. Well done.”
Christopher, Hong Kong
“…I do feel that the adjustments are the difference maker, between winning and losing and very little educational material exists on how to approach it. Some of the key points that stick in my mind are the short options being the risk and the reward, even though it might be obvious, I never though of it in that way…Your approach even though somewhat technical was easily understandable and very relevant to what I am doing. The series on trade adjustments filled a large knowledge gap that few other courses address…”
Wayne, Pascoag, RI
“I have learned a from all your [classes]. At the beginning, I thought only taking one month, but every month you keep offering better and better classes to take and I have become addicted…”
Francisco, Paterson, NJ
“…This time with you [has] been very educational for me. The webinars were very insightful and exactly to the point.”
Todor, London, UK
“I have found the online instruction to be accurate and relevant. The Execution series provides value with practical tips and a view into the Market Makers mind set. The Trading Path series rounds out all of the pieces providing a first-rate 10,000 foot macro view. The quality of presentation is excellent and helps keep my focus and helps further illustrate concepts. I enjoyed the pace of the presentation and patience employed while recapping basic yet critical concepts. The material is presented in a caring and logical manner, which is really important for me. I feel like every minute spent was worthwhile and will yield a positive future return.”
Chuck, Frisco, TX
As an added bonus, you’ll get exclusive password access to members-only options education training material, trader resources and archived webinars at MarketTaker.com.
Sign up today for the next online series!
MTM’s Smart Trade Workshop Online Options Education Subscription Series
Get options education from a trader with years of CBOE trading floor experience. You won’t find Online Options Education like this anywhere else.
- Drill deep down in each options education topic.
- Get a solid understanding from a floor trader’s perspective.
- Limit on the number of students, so you can get your questions answered.
Enroll in a Market Taker Mentoring online options education series today! Sign up for a subscription-based options education seminar program to learn options from the privacy of your own home. For just $299, you can enjoy online options seminars presented weekly by Dan Passarelli (formerly with CBOE) and other options experts.
The Time Spread Volatility Play of the Pros – Thursday, Oct.
Diagonals, Double Diagonals and Double Calendars – Tuesday,
Adjusting and Legging Time Spreads – Thursday, Oct. 2